Blackfire empowers all developers and IT/Ops to continuously verify and improve their app’s performance, throughout its lifecycle, by getting the right information at the right moment. Relying on a cutting-edge profiling technology, Blackfire enables to write performance tests that can be run along your standard test suite. Better than that, it provides recommendations to help you improve the performance of your app.
Blackfire is integreated with a BYO licence model for some fortrabbit Apps. Please see the specs page for availabilty with plans.
To use Blackfire with your fortrabbit App, you only need to paste the Agent credentials from Blackfire into the fortrabbit Dashboard. Here is a detailed step by step guide:
Over at Blackfire¶
- Sign up or log in to Blackfire.
- Go to your Account () > My Credentials > My Server Credentials
- Copy the credentials: Server ID and Server Token
- Log in to the dashboard
- Navigate to your App > PHP > Debugging
- Enable Blackfire
- Paste the Blackfire Server ID and Server Token
- Save the PHP Settings
At your browser¶
- Install the Chrome Extension
- Browse to your App
- Hit the Blackfire button to start profiling